Oil Funnel, Spark Plug Wrench, Tool Set, Wheel & Handle Kit, DC Charging Cables and Owner's Manual
Wheel & Handle Kit, DC Charging Cables, Oil Funnel, Spark Plug Wrench and Owner's Manual.
Low Oil Indicator
The generator shuts down indicating low oil level
the generator automatically shut-off showing low oil level
Low oil shutdown
Yes the generator shuts down in case the oil level is low
the generator shut-down in case the oil level has lowered
• Affordable and versatile than a standby generator while still holding enough power for running household appliances.
• Great for keeping the essential electronics running at home and
• Suitable as a work site generator.
• The installation process of the generator is easier and also more affordable.
• Its covered by a 3 –year factory warranty.
• Its engine is powerful.
• It’s a portable generator making it easy to be transported.
• It can run on gasoline or propane which gives you an alternative choice during emergencies i.e. when gasoline is scarce.
• This generator is covered by a 3-year factory warranty.
• It has an electric start which makes it very convenient and easy to use.
• It allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120-Volt receptacles and to choose between operating at both 120-Volt and 240-Volt simultaneously or at 120-Volt only with full power.
• Its quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
• The generator has endless uses, from home standby power and job sites to a weekend with the RV ready
• The engine produces a dangerous chemical which causes cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
• Incase Gasoline is ignited, a person maybe burnt or injured since Gasoline is highly flammable and explosive.
• Exhaust contains poisonous carbon monoxide gas that can build up to dangerous levels in closed areas hence breathing it can cause unconsciousness or death.
• Improper connection to a building can allow electrical current to back feed into utility lines creating an electrocution hazard.
• The generator is potential source of electrical shock if not kept dry.
• The generator makes a lot of noise hence ending up polluting the environment.
• This generator is noisy during its operations _ causing noise pollution in the environment.
• During operations, this generator emits a dangerous chemical which causes cancer or birth defects when inhaled.
• At times, this generator requires use of manual power _ during recoil start making it tiresome to operate with.
• The generator is also a potential source of electric shocks incase not kept dry.