12V Generator Battery, Generator Wheel Kit, Generator Tool Kit and the Owner's Manual
Wheel & Handle Kit, DC Charging Cables, Oil Funnel, Spark Plug Wrench and Owner's Manual.
Low Oil Indicator
It has an oil warning light which lights indicating low oil level
the generator automatically shut-off showing low oil level
Low oil shutdown
It shuts down if the low oil warning light lights in order to protect the engine from damage
the generator shut-down in case the oil level has lowered
Has a heavy duty frame with four points fully isolated motor mounts for smooth quiet operation.
It is designed with dual Fuel Technology which allows you to run your generator on Propane or Gas.
It has several accessories included
Has a fully featured power panel
• It’s a portable generator making it easy to be transported.
• It can run on gasoline or propane which gives you an alternative choice during emergencies i.e. when gasoline is scarce.
• This generator is covered by a 3-year factory warranty.
• It has an electric start which makes it very convenient and easy to use.
• It allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120-Volt receptacles and to choose between operating at both 120-Volt and 240-Volt simultaneously or at 120-Volt only with full power.
• Its quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
• The generator has endless uses, from home standby power and job sites to a weekend with the RV ready
It has a low fuel efficiency
It relatively has low run time
Has no remote start
It is heavy
• This generator is noisy during its operations _ causing noise pollution in the environment.
• During operations, this generator emits a dangerous chemical which causes cancer or birth defects when inhaled.
• At times, this generator requires use of manual power _ during recoil start making it tiresome to operate with.
• The generator is also a potential source of electric shocks incase not kept dry.
WAS THIS COMPARISON BETWEEN DuroStar DS12000EH & DuroMax XP10000EH HELPFUL TO YOU?
IF YES, PLEASE SHARE IT
WITH A FRIEND.