Bottle of engine oil, Volt lock automatic voltage regulator, oil funnel and SP wrench – 2 x open wrench 10 × 12
Wheel & Handle Kit, DC Charging Cables, Oil Funnel, Spark Plug Wrench and Owner's Manual.
Low Oil Indicator
Engine will power off automatically to signal low oil
the generator automatically shut-off showing low oil level
Low oil shutdown
Shuts down on its own when fuel tank is low
the generator shut-down in case the oil level has lowered
68 decibels - quiet with a whisper Series muffler
- Built with a 4 in one data minder that measures hertz, volts, hours and indicates low oil
- Can be air cooled through the Phoenix fat head block
- Has a long run time of about 24 hours on a 50% fuel load
- Generator has a Volt Lock automatic voltage regulator that creates a clean and dependable power output from stream alternator
- It has been framed with a tubular roll cage that lasts for years
- Outlets includes 1 TT 30 R (RV Ready), 1 L 530 R, 2 120 V Standard (5-20 Duplex)
- Uses gasoline which is easy to get
- It features up to 4550 starting watts and 3650 running watts
- Generator runs relatively quiet with its whisper serried muffler and 68 decibels only
- Built with a large 5 fuel tank capacity with inbuilt tank gauge
- This generator contains an automatic low oil shutdown (LOS) protection
- Its multi featured control panel is located conveniently with a unique outlet cover to guard from dust, dirt and debris
- Attached with a 3 year warranty
- Bottle of engine oil, Volt lock automatic voltage regulator, oil funnel and SP wrench – 2 x open wrench 10 × 12 of included accessories
- Certified by EPA and CARB complaint
- Portable with low weight of 110 lbs only
- Provides reliable 30 Amps
• It’s a portable generator making it easy to be transported.
• It can run on gasoline or propane which gives you an alternative choice during emergencies i.e. when gasoline is scarce.
• This generator is covered by a 3-year factory warranty.
• It has an electric start which makes it very convenient and easy to use.
• It allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120-Volt receptacles and to choose between operating at both 120-Volt and 240-Volt simultaneously or at 120-Volt only with full power.
• Its quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
• The generator has endless uses, from home standby power and job sites to a weekend with the RV ready
- It is not built with wheels that ease transportation
- Not a solar generator
- Cannot operate using propane
- This generator is not built with simple electric start ability
• This generator is noisy during its operations _ causing noise pollution in the environment.
• During operations, this generator emits a dangerous chemical which causes cancer or birth defects when inhaled.
• At times, this generator requires use of manual power _ during recoil start making it tiresome to operate with.
• The generator is also a potential source of electric shocks incase not kept dry.