Bottle of engine oil, Volt lock automatic voltage regulator, oil funnel and SP wrench – 2 x open wrench 10 × 12
Oil Funnel, Spark Plug Wrench, Tool Set, Wheel & Handle Kit, DC Charging Cables plus Owner's Manual
Low Oil Indicator
Engine will power off automatically to signal low oil
The generator goes off indicating low oil levels
Low oil shutdown
Shuts down on its own when fuel tank is low
The generator automatically shuts off when it senses that the oil level is too low
68 decibels - quiet with a whisper Series muffler
- Built with a 4 in one data minder that measures hertz, volts, hours and indicates low oil
- Can be air cooled through the Phoenix fat head block
- Has a long run time of about 24 hours on a 50% fuel load
- Generator has a Volt Lock automatic voltage regulator that creates a clean and dependable power output from stream alternator
- It has been framed with a tubular roll cage that lasts for years
- Outlets includes 1 TT 30 R (RV Ready), 1 L 530 R, 2 120 V Standard (5-20 Duplex)
- Uses gasoline which is easy to get
- It features up to 4550 starting watts and 3650 running watts
- Generator runs relatively quiet with its whisper serried muffler and 68 decibels only
- Built with a large 5 fuel tank capacity with inbuilt tank gauge
- This generator contains an automatic low oil shutdown (LOS) protection
- Its multi featured control panel is located conveniently with a unique outlet cover to guard from dust, dirt and debris
- Attached with a 3 year warranty
- Bottle of engine oil, Volt lock automatic voltage regulator, oil funnel and SP wrench – 2 x open wrench 10 × 12 of included accessories
- Certified by EPA and CARB complaint
- Portable with low weight of 110 lbs only
- Provides reliable 30 Amps
• The generator comes in solid steel frame which gives a longer running time without requiring heavy maintenance_ making it less costly.
• It supplies sufficient power to bigger households and job site appliances since it has 4850 surge watts and 3850 running watts.
• Has an electric starter so you do not need to do the time consuming gruesome recoil start every time you want to use the machine.
- It is not built with wheels that ease transportation
- Not a solar generator
- Cannot operate using propane
- This generator is not built with simple electric start ability
• Its costs are high (dual fuel) compared to traditional engines- usually 15-30% high.
• Incase Gasoline is ignited, a person maybe burnt or injured because Gasoline is highly flammable and explosive.
• The generator is a potential source of electrical shock incase it’s not kept dry.