Wheel & Handle Kit, DC Charging Cables, Oil Funnel, Spark Plug Wrench and Owner's Manual.
Low Oil Indicator
Generator lights to indicate low oil remainder in fuel tank
the generator automatically shut-off showing low oil level
Low oil shutdown
Features a low oil shutdown activated when oil is at minimum
the generator shut-down in case the oil level has lowered
- It is portable and easies transportation between outdoors and indoors
- Start at 3600 watts and will run at 3000 watts of power
- Features a low oil shutdown activated when oil is at bare minimum
- Included accessories are oil funnel, spark plug sleeve, Rainproof cover, engine oil, engine, handle, quality assurance card, wheel set, and instruction manual
- Has a heavy duty roller wheels that glides on different floor surfaces without much effort
- Built with a cold start technology that is perfect for extreme cold weather
- Provides an emergency power supply for about 9.5 hours long on a 1/2 fuel load
- Heavy duty generator provides energy to fridges, TV, air conditioners and projector plus mobile appliances including laptops, phones and iPads
- Warranty lasts for one year from purchase
- Rainproof cover that protects generator from bad weather conditions
- 3.17 gallon fuel tank capacity
- Contains an inbuilt hour meter that counts down the run time
- Generator is both EPA and CARP certified for safety
- 208cc air-cooled OHV TogoPower engine and it can be air cooled
- A compact size with smaller dimensions of 23.5 x 17.7 x 18.4 inches for storage
- An over load indicator to alert you when oil is above maximum
• It’s a portable generator making it easy to be transported.
• It can run on gasoline or propane which gives you an alternative choice during emergencies i.e. when gasoline is scarce.
• This generator is covered by a 3-year factory warranty.
• It has an electric start which makes it very convenient and easy to use.
• It allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120-Volt receptacles and to choose between operating at both 120-Volt and 240-Volt simultaneously or at 120-Volt only with full power.
• Its quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
• The generator has endless uses, from home standby power and job sites to a weekend with the RV ready
- It doesn’t contain a dual fuel usage – only uses gasoline
- Uses only one kind of starting method which is the recoil method
- GG3600 is not a solar generator
- It is hard to lift over a raised surface where wheels can’t move
- Gasoline can be dangerous through inflammation
• This generator is noisy during its operations _ causing noise pollution in the environment.
• During operations, this generator emits a dangerous chemical which causes cancer or birth defects when inhaled.
• At times, this generator requires use of manual power _ during recoil start making it tiresome to operate with.
• The generator is also a potential source of electric shocks incase not kept dry.
WAS THIS COMPARISON BETWEEN TogoPower GG3600 & DuroMax XP10000EH HELPFUL TO YOU?
IF YES, PLEASE SHARE IT
WITH A FRIEND.