Oil funnel, spark plug wrench, tool set,Wheel & Handle Kit, DC Charging Cables and owner’s manual .
Low Oil Indicator
Generator lights to indicate low oil remainder in fuel tank
Yes, it has got the oil warning flash which flashes before the low oil shut-down feature takes effect.
Low oil shutdown
Features a low oil shutdown activated when oil is at minimum
It is designed with a low oil shut-off sensor which prevents the engine from being damaged when oil levels become too low.
- It is portable and easies transportation between outdoors and indoors
- Start at 3600 watts and will run at 3000 watts of power
- Features a low oil shutdown activated when oil is at bare minimum
- Included accessories are oil funnel, spark plug sleeve, Rainproof cover, engine oil, engine, handle, quality assurance card, wheel set, and instruction manual
- Has a heavy duty roller wheels that glides on different floor surfaces without much effort
- Built with a cold start technology that is perfect for extreme cold weather
- Provides an emergency power supply for about 9.5 hours long on a 1/2 fuel load
- Heavy duty generator provides energy to fridges, TV, air conditioners and projector plus mobile appliances including laptops, phones and iPads
- Warranty lasts for one year from purchase
- Rainproof cover that protects generator from bad weather conditions
- 3.17 gallon fuel tank capacity
- Contains an inbuilt hour meter that counts down the run time
- Generator is both EPA and CARP certified for safety
- 208cc air-cooled OHV TogoPower engine and it can be air cooled
- A compact size with smaller dimensions of 23.5 x 17.7 x 18.4 inches for storage
- An over load indicator to alert you when oil is above maximum
• It is a portable equipment which enables easy transportation from one location.
• It has got the never flat tires that are versatile.
• it has got a variety of outlets and the unit can be easily transported with the attached wheel kit.
• It runs on gas which is a convenient fuel because its readily available and so easy to store.
• It has a super quiet exhaust with a built in spark arrestor which minimizes sound.
- It doesn’t contain a dual fuel usage – only uses gasoline
- Uses only one kind of starting method which is the recoil method
- GG3600 is not a solar generator
- It is hard to lift over a raised surface where wheels can’t move
- Gasoline can be dangerous through inflammation
• The generator is not CARB complaint_ it cannot be used in countries like California.
• Its noise levels are a bit higher than the desired.
WAS THIS COMPARISON BETWEEN TogoPower GG3600 & DuroMax XP8500E HELPFUL TO YOU?
IF YES, PLEASE SHARE IT
WITH A FRIEND.