Oil Funnel, Spark Plug Wrench, Tool Set, Wheel & Handle Kit, DC Charging Cables plus Owner's Manual
Low Oil Indicator
Generator lights to indicate low oil remainder in fuel tank
The generator goes off indicating low oil levels
Low oil shutdown
Features a low oil shutdown activated when oil is at minimum
The generator automatically shuts off when it senses that the oil level is too low
- It is portable and easies transportation between outdoors and indoors
- Start at 3600 watts and will run at 3000 watts of power
- Features a low oil shutdown activated when oil is at bare minimum
- Included accessories are oil funnel, spark plug sleeve, Rainproof cover, engine oil, engine, handle, quality assurance card, wheel set, and instruction manual
- Has a heavy duty roller wheels that glides on different floor surfaces without much effort
- Built with a cold start technology that is perfect for extreme cold weather
- Provides an emergency power supply for about 9.5 hours long on a 1/2 fuel load
- Heavy duty generator provides energy to fridges, TV, air conditioners and projector plus mobile appliances including laptops, phones and iPads
- Warranty lasts for one year from purchase
- Rainproof cover that protects generator from bad weather conditions
- 3.17 gallon fuel tank capacity
- Contains an inbuilt hour meter that counts down the run time
- Generator is both EPA and CARP certified for safety
- 208cc air-cooled OHV TogoPower engine and it can be air cooled
- A compact size with smaller dimensions of 23.5 x 17.7 x 18.4 inches for storage
- An over load indicator to alert you when oil is above maximum
• The generator comes in solid steel frame which gives a longer running time without requiring heavy maintenance_ making it less costly.
• It supplies sufficient power to bigger households and job site appliances since it has 4850 surge watts and 3850 running watts.
• Has an electric starter so you do not need to do the time consuming gruesome recoil start every time you want to use the machine.
- It doesn’t contain a dual fuel usage – only uses gasoline
- Uses only one kind of starting method which is the recoil method
- GG3600 is not a solar generator
- It is hard to lift over a raised surface where wheels can’t move
- Gasoline can be dangerous through inflammation
• Its costs are high (dual fuel) compared to traditional engines- usually 15-30% high.
• Incase Gasoline is ignited, a person maybe burnt or injured because Gasoline is highly flammable and explosive.
• The generator is a potential source of electrical shock incase it’s not kept dry.
WAS THIS COMPARISON BETWEEN TogoPower GG3600 & DuroMax XP4850EH HELPFUL TO YOU?
IF YES, PLEASE SHARE IT
WITH A FRIEND.